Brighton Sheet metal accepts that manufacturing organisations have an impact on the environment. Our aim is to minimise our own impact wherever possible for current and future generations.
This will be achieved with an ongoing and sustainable plan of continuous improvement within the scope of:
- Complying with all current legislation covering our operation.
- Quantifying all impacts on the environment throughout our operational processes, monitor and improve.
- Reducing the materials used in our operational processes through a lean manufacturing programme.
- Reducing our carbons footprint by the reduction of energy consumption in a measurable and reportable manner.
- Reducing our water usage/wastage.
- Maximising the use of returnable packaging in liaison with our customers and suppliers.
- Recycling as much waste as possible with a target of zero% landfill.
- Investigating all new equipment for environmental compliance.
- Involving and informing all employees of our performance on sustainability.
- Supporting local environmental projects where feasible.